Hi, I’m Lisa London the founder of She Yogic, and I’m so excited to be part of your yoga journey. I am an RYT 200 Yoga Teacher & Coach with an MSc in Public Health. I have worked in global public health for more than 10 years and specialize in working with people who are new to yoga and those interested in exploring yoga as a form of radical self-care. I teach Hatha Alignment Flow yoga in the areas of Old Airport and Megenanga in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Learn more about yoga in Addis here.
If you are new to the yogic lifestyle of daily yoga practice, clean eating, and mindfulness meditation, I invite you to take the important first step of finding a community of practice by subscribing to SheYogic.com. If you are intermediate or advanced in this lifestyle I am thrilled to have you as a participant and contributor to this online community.
Join my email list and you’ll automatically receive updates periodically with discount codes for yoga products, other special offers, free yoga tutorials, health tips based on my yogic lifestyle which includes a recent return to vegetarianism, and information about classes and upcoming workshops. I look forward to meeting you on the mat!
More about Lisa
- Hatha Alignment Flow yoga instructor
- Seen by thousands of people across the world on Instagram each day
- Founder of YouTube’s channel She Yogic
- Member of the Setu Yoga community which supports diversity, body positivity and healthy relationships among yoga practitioners.
- Ananda Pure Yoga, 200 hour yoga teacher training, Hatha Alignment & Vinyasa Flow
- MSc Public Health, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- MA Medical Anthropology, School of Oriental & African Studies
- BA Journalism, University of North Texas
Got a question?
Ask Lisa right here.
I look forward to meeting you on the mat!
Copyright Notice & Disclaimer
She Yogic ® this website is owned and operated by She Yogic’s Lisa London. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. By using the resources on the website you are participating at your own risk. Please select the appropriate tutorials and online classes for your experience level. Before any workout or yoga class, you should warm up properly and cool down afterward to avoid an injury. Shorter classes and tutorials on this website may not include warm ups, cool-downs. Please listen to, and take responsibility for your body and include extra warm up and cool down stretches where appropriate.